We believe a strong business can only exist in a strong community. We also believe that each of us is responsible for improving our world around us.
This picture is on our wall in the office and is a constant reminder that our purpose is to help others.
EnviroBate employees invest our time, talents and resources in dozens of community and nonprofit organizations. The following is a representative list:
- Boys & Girls Clubs of the Twin Cities Their mission is to enable all young people, especially those who need it most, to reach their full potential as productive, caring, responsible citizens. There is a B&G Club one block away from 38th and Chicago, where George Floyd was killed.
- Centro Tyrone Guzman Their mission is to build a vibrant, diverse and inclusive Latine community that belongs and contributes to the social and economic vitality of Minnesota.
- Metro Meals On Wheels Access for seniors to food in areas where their grocery stores may be closed due to riots, and they may not be venturing out due to COVID.
- We Love Lake Street The Lake Street Council will use 100% of funds donated to rebuild Lake Street.
- West Broadway Business and Area Coalition / Northside Funders Group 100% of funds donated to support businesses in North Minneapolis near West Broadway that have been impacted by arson and looting as well as COVID.
- Minneapolis Public Schools
- Tradition COVID-19 Emergency Relief Fund
- World Wildlife Fund