EnviroBate can help you avoid the Coronavirus in Minnesota.
EnviroBate will create a specific preventative cleaning & disinfection plan in Minnesota, and provide the cleaning & disinfection services for your facility: (612) 729-1080
If your company operates in highly trafficked spaces and you’d like assistance cleaning frequently touched surfaces, our experienced team will provide thorough cleaning and disinfection with EPA approved products following the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) cleaning and disinfection procedures for your facility.
With more than 30 years of specialty cleaning experience, EnviroBate is uniquely capable of handling these types of situations. We hold certifications as a Ventilation Inspector and Air Systems Cleaning Specialist from the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA) as well as the Minnesota Indoor Air Quality Association.
EnviroBate will create a specific cleaning & disinfection plan for you, and provide the cleaning & disinfection services for your facility: (612) 729-1080
Specialty Cleaning to Help Prevent the Spread of Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
We urge you to keep informed via these credible information sources as updates occur frequently:
U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC): Resources for Businesses and Employers
U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA): Hazard Assessment for Employers
MN Department of Health (MDA): Situation Update, including weekday updates on MN Coronavirus Cases
The CDC, EPA, OSHA and MDH all agree on these preventative measures for workplaces:
- Frequently wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. When soap and running water are unavailable, use an alcohol-based hand rub with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid groups over 50 people
- Routinely clean and disinfect all frequently touched surfaces in the workplace, such as workstations, counter tops, and doorknobs. Use the cleaning agents that are usually used in these areas and follow the directions on the label.
- Provide disposable wipes so that commonly used surfaces (for example, doorknobs, keyboards, remote controls, desks) can be wiped down by employees before each use.